Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Names names nAMES!

For me, one of the first things I decided on as a prospective mother was the letter my kids' names would start with.  Essentially it is the letter M, as this is becoming an ongoing tradition in my family.  My grandmothers name starts with an M, my mom's name starts with an M, and my sister and I's name starts with an M.  There is also somewhat of a pattern, more so than tradition, that if you had a son, the first letter of their name starts with the same letter as their fathers...but, in my family, it's been decided upon by me that all the kids will have have M names! hahaa! No I didn't have to twist my husbands arm!

So names...haven't decided on what...but these are the names I (we) like:

GIRLS

Mikkel (like Meekel), Madison, Mallory, Melania, Myla, Micah

BOYS

Maxwell, Maximillian, Mason, Marley (though reminds of a certain movie), Marshall, Miles

Ok ok I know, not too creative..but also, not too common.

1 comment:

What is on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...