Monday, January 9, 2017

Picking Max's Brain

WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions.
Max- nearly 5 years old

1. What is something I say a lot? 
I dont know
2. What makes me happy?
me being generous to sister
3. What makes me sad?
me hitting sister
4. How tall am i?
20 years old
5. How old am I?
21
6. What's my favourite thing to do?
cook
7. What makes me proud of you?
me being generous to sister
8. What is my favourite food?
spaghetti
9. Do I have a favourite child?
me! right mom? me! me and sister!
10. If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
superstore, thats what i think
11. Do you think you could live without me?
no way!
12. What's my favourite song?
ABC's
13. How do you annoy me?
doing something bad
14. What is my favourite movie? 
a movie that has a veever that talks with a girl (WTF???)
15. Who do I have a crush on?
daddy
16. Where was I born?
in the hospital
17. What's my favourite show I watch?
cartoons
18. Who's my best friend?
me and sister!
19. What scares me?
zombies
20. How do you describe me to your friends?
i say mommy loves me, does all the dishes, loves to cook, doesn't she? 

2 comments:

What is on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...