Sunday, December 11, 2016

MIkkel is 15.5 months

wow haven't blogged for so long!
Frankly, I can't find the time. I want to sleep, I have to work, and my free time is of the essence. When I am online, I want to online shop or creep on Facebook...am I alone here? :op

Mikkel turned 15 months this December, and basically...she's nearly 16 months now ha! Im forcing myself to write this post as she's asleep, and Max is occupied watching Frozen for the first time (mine too), and IM DONE MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING(!!). Frozen is sweet, but it's so not like the old Disney films I used to watch- it's so 3D looking? Speaking of Disney, I just bought Beauty and the Beast because how can I not, my childhood round 2.

Anyhow, my daughter is 15 months and I want to capture it on the blog before the time comes and she's asking me, 'Mom, why'd you skip 15 months?'. Can't take anymore SLR shots of her as she's EVERYWHERE and again, no time and certainly no patience to chase around or edit. Good ol' IPHONE!


  • currently sprouting 4 molars at the same time, just noticed. she isn't any different- but that's because I'm used to night wakings so it's been no big deal
  • Gene has an assigned shift of 0530-0630 so I can sleep in to the best of my ability. recently, he's just taken to onus of resettling her because it takes him TWO.RIP ROARING.SECONDS to do so. by one second, I mean he goes in, pats her bum, tells her to go to sleep and she goes back to sleep for at least an hour 9/10 times. for me, it takes 15 minutes of feeding.
  • I still feed her once or twice a night, recently it's been one good feed a night
  • she climbs anything and everything; like the dining chairs and table
  • she's pulling all the Christmas off of the tree
  • most tender moment was me feeding her overnight after my second day shift (usually when I don't see her all day) and she says in the dark "Mommy?" in a little sweet girl voice, but drowsy at the same time? then i put her back down without saying a world and she does a little burp. I was taken aback and it pulled at the heart strings
  • walking 100% of the time
  • lots of new words, can't even remember
  • she plays with Max now. Just today, she scoops up his beloved soothers, Max sees and she starts walking back and forth saying "no no no" and smiling, trying to get Max to chase her and waving the soother around , then pops it in her mouth. haha!
^^ will not stay still ^^

^^ they adore each other = transition success! ^^

^^ fake cry ^^



4 comments:

  1. THE BEST Guide

    I've been utilizing a cleaning schedule for two years now, so when I'm good about maintaining it, I must say i feel like my home cleans itself. THEREFORE I ran some errands arrive cleaning time and ensured I was back to unlock the home and present directions in regards to what I wanted at 2pm in case they were there right then... افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض 2:30... 2:45..3pm.. 3:10... 3:12...Finally I texted Anita to observe if they were coming because after receiving an hour windows I thought the least someone could have done for an Initial cleaning appointment is definitely call and say they would be later on since I needed to be presently there to direct/fulfill this time.

    For two people, 3 hours once a week with animals i'd say minimum ought to be 90.00 weekly. Not to mention to think your better then me because you Got a degree in health care and I run a cleaning company. I have received so many blessings by keeping a good attitude and avoiding myself from resenting the "rich" people I worked well for. During checkout, you will see the total price for all اسعار تنظيف الخزانات appointments you choose to buy together, but your chosen payment method will only be charged for 1 cleaning at a time.

    If I've remaining any laundry out, it is folded, dishes that were in the sink are clean, beds are made, floors are scrubbed, kitchen and bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned. Some cleaning solutions do not offer this to the family members. Jorge شركة تنظيف بالرياض had an excellent price and I love the actual fact that they make use of organic, earth friendly items. When you hire us, you are employing a family group operated program with over 8 years experience inside your home cleaning business.

    If you would like them to only use eco-friendly cleaners from a particular brand or make use of a special kind of duster, anticipate your costs to move up. Moreover, we are able to provide you with the cleaning services you need صيانة مكيفات after the event, making sure your home/ office is spotless and ready to use normally again the very next day. Professional home cleaning and maid provider could be a smart way of increasing your enjoyment of your house.

    I have a nursing degree so I need to chime in on your post.... I have worked well in both fields, nursing and professional home cleaning, and experience you are evaluating apples to oranges. If you've bought شركة تنظيف فلل شرق الرياض multiple cleanings and do not plan to keep these things fulfilled next 90 days, you will have to wait to plan those appointments until your favored appointment time is significantly less than 3 months away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. لهذا فمن العسير التخلص منها ببساطة، إلا أن مع مؤسسة مكافحة البراغيث ببيشه مؤسسة الفرسان ومن أثناء مجموعة عمل المؤسسة والذي على دراية تامة بجميع المواد القاتلة للحشرات وجميع أشكال الحشرات وطريقة التداول معها تحت أي ظرف فلا داعي للقلق فتقوم المؤسسة بالقضاء علي البراغيث في اقل وقت محتمل ومكافحتها كلياً مع ضمان عدم عودتها مره أخرى.
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...